Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates of Hampton has been serving the healthcare needs of Peninsula women for over 60 years.
The practice was established in Hampton County in 1949, as the Women's Health Clinic, by Dr. Benjamin Inloes and Dr. John Gayle. Later they were joined by Dr. Kemper Sarrett, and Dr. Charles Zimmerman. Throughout the years, new physicians have joined the practice, and a few have retired and left. In the 1970's the practice name was changed to Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates of Hampton. However, what has remained constant is our dedication to our mission.
To be the preeminent Peninsula providers of quality women's health services through proactive, visionary leadership and teamwork among our physicians and support staff.
Our mission is based on our continued belief in the independent practice of medicine, which allows us to partner with our patients and their families in providing compassionate, cost-effective, and innovative services of the highest caliber in the Hampton Roads area.
We will promote and foster the highest moral and ethical standards in all of our operations and activities.
Meet Our Healthcare Providers and Staff
Please Tell Us What You Think By Following This Link and Taking a Short Survey