A safe & effective treatment for women’s health & wellness
A safe & effective treatment for women’s health & wellness
Votiva with FormaV is a therapeutic device for the treatment of sexual dysfunction or as an adjunct to Kegel exercises (tightening of the muscles of the pelvic floor to increase muscle tone). It is a revolutionary form of non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation that will tighten loose skin, improve vaginal aesthetics, and help with satisfaction during sexual intercourse.
Overtime through age and pregnancy, women may experience dryness, displeasure in intercourse, diminished vaginal laxity. Votiva is the perfect option for any patient looking for an advanced treatment that addresses internal and external vaginal health concerns with vaginal tightening and enhancing results.
Is this Treatment Right for You?
- Do you notice vaginal discomfort symptoms on a regular basis?
- Are you experiencing menopause or perimenopause symptoms?
- Have you had multiple births?
- Have you been through cancer treatment?
- Do you choose not to (or cannot) use estrogen/hormone therapies?
- Have you been told you have low estrogen?
- Are you experiencing urinary problems?
- Do your symptoms affect: sleep, activity, athletics, travel and social activities?
- Would you like to be able to have sexual relations without discomfort?
- Are you experiencing dryness, itching, discharge, odor, irritation, tenderness?
- Are you experiencing loss of elasticity and wrinkled appearance of the labia and vulva?
- Would you like to revitalize your vaginal area?
If you checked 3 or more of these, then Votiva may be a helpful treatment for you. For more information let the Receptionist or your healthcare providers know you would like additional information.
- Treatments typically take less than 30 minutes to perform
- Many patients notice significant improvements within 1 to 2 days after treatment
- Results continue to improve for several weeks after treatment
- Results can last up to 1 year before another round of treatments are needed
- Can significantly improve:
- Vaginal dryness
- Urinary incontinence
- Pain during intercourse
- Sexual sensation for patient and partner
How does Votiva work?
Votiva uses up to two complimentary radio-frequency applicators – FormaV and FractoraV — to tighten loose tissues and reinforce vaginal skin structure and elasticity. Through uniform RF heating that Votiva offers, we can achieve the desired stimulation of elastin and collagen production and an increase in blood flow. When those three parameters are stimulated, the result is increased vaginal elasticity, elimination of urinary incontinence, tightening of the vaginal walls and improved appearance of the labia and vulva.
What Should I Expect During Treatment?
The treatment is painless and most women report a warm sensation during the process and compare the feeling to that of a hot stone massage. Some of them mention slight discomfort comparable to an annual gynecological exam when the probe is inserted into the vagina.
- First, ultrasound gel is applied to the head of the FormaV wand and is heated to 35 C.
- Next, the wand is inserted into the vaginal canal to measure its length and ensure precise and efficient treatment.
- The wand is then passed over the internal tissues from proximal to distal and is carefully rotated during treatment to allow the heat to be evenly distributed and to ensure symmetrical results.
- Each treatment session typically lasts 30 minutes, but the exact length of a Votiva treatment will ultimately depend on the specifics discussed during the consultation.
How quickly will I see results?
Patients can typically begin to see skin tightening improvements in the hours following treatment with results continuing to be seen in the coming weeks, as additional collagen fibers are gradually stimulated and remodeled.
How much downtime?
There is little to no downtime and patients may resume their daily activities immediately after completing a Votiva treatment. The most reported side effects from some patients are that they may see slight redness in the treated area, which will subside within a few hours.
It is advisable that patients wait approximately 1 week before having intercourse to allow for optimal healing.
Is Votiva safe?
The FormaV applicator is the only device that monitors the vaginal lining temperatures and cuts off the temperature and sustains the end point automatically during the treatment, preventing over-heating and burns, but also ensuring the best possible tightening .The sustained, gentle, non-painful heat results in remodeling of the vaginal mucosa and sub-mucosal tissues with increased tightening and mucosal secretions.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Votiva is a groundbreaking form of non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation that can tighten loose skin, improve vaginal aesthetics, and enhance satisfaction during intercourse. You may want to consider that Votiva procedure if your vagina and the surrounding muscles have altered and stretched due to aging, pregnancy, or weight loss.
A consultation with our team is the best way to determine if this treatment is a good fit for you and your goals. As a series of treatments may be necessary to achieve the best results, we can also help you develop your customized treatment plan.
Surgery vs. Votiva
Votiva is the first and only FDA approved device for vaginal rejuvenation and it is safe and effective for feminine concerns like:
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Weakened pelvic muscles
- Decreased sensitivity and low blood flow
- Vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse
- Wrinkled appearance and loss of elasticity of the vulva and labia
- In the past, traditional vaginal surgery was the only solution to address these unwanted effects, but technological advancements have led to exciting and effective non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation options that allow patients to avoid the surgical risks and downtime of vaginoplasty and labiaplasty.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Ready to explore your options for vaginal rejuvenation? Contact us today and schedule to learn more about Votiva! We are committed to helping you achieve your goals!